Analyst Programmer/Programmer (Ref. 20191209 EC/DC)
- Perform application design and implementation in enhancement projects;
- Assist in project implementation;
- Facilitate user requirement gathering?and?recommend best practice solutions;
- System maintenance and production support.
- Bachelor Degree?holder?in Computer Science, IT or equivalent;
- At least 3?year‘s application?development experience;
- Solid experience in systems design,?development and testing methodologies;
- Proficiency in?web and database technology?with?Java framework;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work with in-house development team and external vendors;
- Able to work independently, self-?motivated, with strong analytical mind;
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Candidate with?more experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer or Systems Analyst.
Business Analyst/Assistant Business Analyst (Ref. 20191206 EC/DC)
- Act as a key interface between business users and technical developers;
- Perform business analysis on banking business and feasibility study for new IT initiatives;
- Document and analyze business and user requirements;
- Prepare/review User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans and manage/coordinate overall UAT;
- Conduct training to end users on new system/functions;
- Assist in project management and implementation.
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or Business Studies;
- At least 2 year’s working experience;
- Experience and good understanding on?banking products;
- Proficiency in SQL is preferable;
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)?;
- Self-motivated, possess analytical-mind and?creative/excellent problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication with strong Chinese report writing skills;
- Deadline-sensitive and ability to work independently and under pressure.
Data Analyst – ETL (Ref. 20191205 EC/DC)
- Be involved in data warehouse projects for our banking customers;
- Using ETL for loading data from database.
- Degree holder in Computer Studies, Information Technology or related qualifications;
- At least 1 year’s working experience;
- Experience in ETL, SQL, database, Korn shell scripting and VBA coding preferred;
- Familiar with Unix or Linux environment;
- Familiar with IBM Datastage or other BI tools (e.g., Informatica, OWB, OBIEE, etc.) is a plus;
- Understanding business intelligence and data warehouse is a plus;
- Understanding banking industry and risk management is a plus;
- Detail oriented; strong analytical skills.
Java Programmers (Ref. 20191204 EC/DC)
- Participate development and maintenance of financial application systems for our clients in banking and finance sectors;
- Perform change request implementation, including requirement collection, impact analysis, technical design, system integration testing and UAT support;
- Prepare technical specification, resolve problems and complete customization development within scheduled timeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/IT or related disciplines;
- Experience in application development and implementation;
- Familiar with Java based architecture and object-oriented programming is a must;
- Knowledge of JPA, JSF, JQuery, WebLogic/JBoss Application Server, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS or Jasper Reports preferred;
- Self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, good analytical, problem solving and communication skills;
- New graduate (technical) will also be considered.
本公司提供优厚待遇，包括良好的晋升机会、认股权、薪酬及福利。如欲申请上列职位空缺，请将阁下详细履历、现时薪酬、薪金要求及求职信，电邮至: email@example.com (请注明附注编号)或以邮寄方式至本公司， 地址: 香港北角英皇道663号5楼志鸿科技国际(香港)有限公司人力资源经理收。